Saturday, March 24, 2007

Rain, rain, go away...

We're having buckets upon buckets dumped on us here. Located just below the Canadian border, I find their weather reports to be more accurate than those on the Seattle stations. Yesterday they were saying something like "High rain warning"...and it certainly is raining!

I was glad I had the opportunity to let the girls out to play on Tuesday, as on Wednesday afternoon Taffy lambed. Which meant she needed the top pasture to herself. Eventually I'll get that field divided (and the bottom one as well), but for now it's all Taffy's. Not that she's using it. Far too wet to bring babies out into!


7 comments:

Rising Rainbow said...

I'm with you, it sure is raining here. We're south enough of Seattle we can't trust the forecasts either.

Sweet pics of the critters. I love baby lambs they are so sweet.

Naturegirl said...

Absolutely darling! I have NEVER seen
a Lamb this close! Thank you for this image! Hugs NG

Alpha Dude said...

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciated your comments.
I agree, we are all responsible for our own actions.
Some things just don't make sense, and the subject of that article is one of them.

Blessings.

Unknown said...

Adorable lambs!! Thanks for dropping in on my blog! I have loved looking at all of yours. Wish we could get some rain here, the pollen has turned everything yellow and is killing our sinus's!

Michelle said...

congrats on the new little lamb! How adorable and sweet! Thanks for your commen on my gratitude post!

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Tracey, thanks for visiting me again....I love all 5 of your blogs, they are beautiful and fascinating. Regarding the egg art, give it a try, it is a ton of fun. I don't blow my eggs out either, I buy them all cleaned out. Ebay is a great source for that.

Pony Tail Club said...

Thanks for sharing the cute lamb pics....they are adorable!