Monday, October 8, 2007

Internet Issues...

I don't know what's going on, but I haven't been able to log into either blog for the past two days. Right now I'm on City Boy's laptop before the battery goes dead. And no pictures...sniff!

Thanks for the encouragement regarding the rescue. The felted horses have begun to sell...scroll down/back a couple of days, I think I posted a pic here. Customized to look (almost) like your horse, $25 each. Folks are getting them as Christmas gifts for their kids.

I've also signed up for Country Care, where they send me 5% back with any sale that types in our care code, which is wildrehab. The link in on the rescue website if you're interested in taking a peek.

Okay...I've got soap to make and some more ponies to felt. Looks like there may even be a break in the rainfall...I may have to go outside and spend some time with Sunny! Thanks for stopping in and again for your kind words of encouragement!

Desperate Horsewife
Wild Horse Calendars now available!
http://www.cafepress.com/mustangfever/3572746

1 comment:

Rising Rainbow said...

Sorry to hear you're having puter problems. I hate when that happens. Glad to hear your little horses are selling for you that is cool. Do you do horsie soaps??? Those would sell too I suspect.