Friday, April 17, 2009

In The News


A couple months back I got a request from Northwest Horse Source to write an article on my experience with the Extreme Mustang Makeover. It was their 'events' issue and they wanted a little something covering the Makeover. Cool beans...anything I can do to spread the word on mustang adoption is good with me. I was quite surprised, though, when I found out it was used as the cover story!

After our little fun day with the cattle, I was again asked to put together a wee little something for their blog, the Cyber Saddle. They're currently looking for reader entries from horsey folk like you and I, so if you've got something you'd like to share, write it up and send it in!

12 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Go TRACEY!!!

Heres hoping MANY more equine spotlights come your way! You have tremendous talent with the horses and your keyboard, and I truly hope that it comes to fruition for you there!!!!

jane augenstein said...

Wow, Tracey, great story! love the picture of Steve Holt! the last one, so wild looking and so very beautiful! You did a great job with him you should be so proud of yourself and him! Bravo!!!!
Jane and Gilly

Linda said...

Congratulations! That is cool--I want an issue!

Molly said...

Completely exciting and Wow! Good going. You certainly have a way with horses and a way with words.

Jeanette said...

Very nice, Tracey! Congratulations on your front page!

stormyranch said...

Tracey,
What a great article!

stormyranch said...

Tracey, what a wonderful article! You are a great writer!

Lea and her Mustangs said...

Wow Tracey - don't get all big headed on us now. For people in the Spokane area you can get copies at Big R on Sprague and perhaps Aslin Finch.

Rebekah said...

Hello, I came over from the Sunday Stills website, and just had to comment on your Extreme Mustang Makeover post. My uncle is Joe Misner, who is very involved with the mustangs, and through him I have learned so much about mustangs. Thank you for being a part of the Mustang Makeover!

Angie @ thejunkranch said...

I enjoyed reading your article. Congrats all around. You are blessed with not only several talents but a whole lot of wisdom to boot.

CTG Ponies said...

Awesome!!! Great story!

showbrat said...

What a great article and with only 24 days left I am realizing exactly what you wrote, while crying at the same time! I sure hope my heart doesn't ride away in someone elses trailer! Very well put.