Friday, October 15, 2010

Fancy Pants

The other evening Darling and I went shopping. Not to a mall or thrift store or anything of the sort. We went shopping in a box. The box we shopped at was inside the house of my good friend, Linda, who just happened to be, once again, cleaning out her closets and placing her belongings into a big box, the contents of which she intended to haul off to Goodwill or some other charitable organization should Darling choose not to shop.

Photobucket

Darling chose to shop. Darling shopped so much that Linda was left with an empty box.

Darling's closet is now jam packed full of dresses from the 50's, 60's, and perhaps a couple from the early 70's. Some of these dresses were gathered from the box last year. There are no more dresses left after this year's shopping spree. Darling opted not to be polite this time around.

Photobucket

Naturally, I couldn't resist a little spree of my own. A photo spree, that is, and Darling was of course a very willing subject and it didn't take much convincing to get her out in the cold October air wearing barely anything nothing on her shoulders. I'm not sure how the kid does it, but I'm thankful she does!

Photobucket

Co-model tonight is the Beautiful Wadatika, who has finally decided that Darling is trustworthy enough to go on walks.

Photobucket

Though why she's made that decision is beyond me...

Photobucket

11 comments:

GunDiva said...

What great pics.

Mrs. Mom said...

Man alive Tracey- Darling is a trip. What a great kid you have!!

As always, love your photos. They are just stunning!

Too cool about Tika chilling with Darling. Bet she wishes she could dress up too! ;)

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos.

Mikey said...

Great pics, beautiful girl, awesome dress! That's very cool!

AKPonyGirl said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto......

Tracey said...

Thank you, ladies! Yes, Mrs, Darling is a trip, lol! She makes me laugh a lot. And I can't even tell you how happy I was the two red heads got along out there. A far cry from where we were last year, or even this spring!

Oh! I found a comment on an old blog post about Beamer...from her NEW ADOPTER! She's starting a blog, too. Mustang Adventures, I believe it was called. I'm so happy :)

Leah Fry said...

GREAT pix. Love that dress.

strivingforsavvy said...

Awesome pictures, daughter and dress!

Crystal said...

How cool that she want to dress up like that, even when its cold outside. I always think i should do something like that, but never geta round to it.

Lea and her Mustangs said...

Love the pictures. She (DD) gets more beautiful each year. Tika too of course.

Shirley said...

Lovely redheads! Tika looks quite contented, and I love Darling's taste in dresses!