Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Objectionable White Stuff

Photobucket

For those of you on facebook, Dario has his own page, and his fan club is growing fast and furious! We'd hoped for 500 fans in the first week, but we're just 100 away from that goal in the first 24 hours! If you're on facebook, please visit his page and 'like' Legendario!

Photobucket

Around here? Snow, snow, snow! Just doesn't want to stop. Objectionable White Stuff, as many of you know I call it. The only thing around here that I like in white are Dario and Darling's pretty dresses. And maybe my truck. But the ground? Nope. It can leave anytime now, thank you!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Brrr, we dont have much for snow, but ccccold weather.

cheyenne jones said...

Sorry! We`ve had no snow since last year! ........But here`s hopin`!

Leah Fry said...

I'm with you -- those in colder climes can keep that evil white stuff.

Kristin Lea said...

I love the first picture, it is amazing!!